Friday, October 21, 2011

Haunted Gingerbread House

Remember the Gingerbread House Kit I posted last December? Well, did you know that there are also Haunted Gingerbread House Kits?!


This kit came with 4 different kinds of candy, black and orange icing, purple and yellow fondant, and 3 additional gingerbread cookies for decorating. Unlike my Christmas gingerbread house, I did have assemble this one but it had slots pre-cut in the base for easier assembly. I also transferred the icing into pipping bags to make it easier to use.



I decorated the front and sides of the house before I actually put the house together. It was much easier for me to decorate these pieces while they were still laying flat. I also didn't have to hold any candy until it dried this way. 



Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment