Sunday, January 30, 2011

Slow Cooker Recipe Box

My Uncle Dale sends out a lot of emails.What does this have to do with cooking you might ask? Well, in one of his emails he sent was a very cool link. Wait, I mean links. The email contained tons and tons of slow cooker meals and by clicking on the dish title you wanted, it would then take you to that recipe. I would love to get into making more meals in a slow cooker and have been trying it out more since I got a nice new crock pot for Christmas from my mom.

I have clicked on a bunch of the links and looked them over, but have yet to try any of the recipes out. It's one of those can't decide which to do first moments. During this week sometime, I will post which one I tried, how it turned out, and anything I would change if needed. Want to join me?! Come on, it should be fun! Check out the link below and let us know what you try.

Slow Cooker Recipe Box

No comments:

Post a Comment